Things do not change; We change
~Henry David Thoreau
Our carbon-neutral certification seminars will teach you how to be eco-chic in all of your event planning and "day of" execution. Learn how to incorporate unique eco-friendly ideas into your business without losing the style and sophistication you already have.
This course is designed for all levels of green event professionals, from the eco-novice to the deeply green expert. Anyone can be green; we want our graduates to be Brilliantly Green.
Learn how to identify, quantify and modify all aspects of your event business and customer offerings to reflect progressively sustainable options.
Emerald Certified Seminars adapts the best practices of large-scale corporate change agents to work within a small business atmosphere. It also explains the new APEX/ASTM standards for Environmentally Sustainable Meetings, Trade Shows, and Conferences.Seminar Topics will include:
- The 100 Mile Wedding or Social Event
- Shades of Green
- Eco-Words - must-know green terms
- The Modern Green Bride
- Planning Green to Save Green
- 200 Unique Ways to Green an Event
Emerald Certified Seminars donates $10.00 of every certification sold to charitable causes. Eco-evangelistas in training make a difference by choosing the causes that recieve $5.00 of their certification donation. Charities we have donated to in the past include Heifer International, World Wildlife Fund, The Red Cross, and the Seva Foundation.
Why Emerald Certified?
- Only Carbon-Neutral green event certification on the market
- Designed by a nationally recognized green planner for event professionals
- Not aligned with any 3rd party educational website
- Introduced to other real eco-chic event vendors in your area
- Continuing educational opportunities after graduation
A basic understanding of event planning and and the ability to appreciate a fine locally made cocktail